Right of revocation
(Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity).
Statutory right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation is 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item of merchandise.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must notify us (Boxocolate – SevenShift GmbH- c/o Startplatz, Am Mediapark 50670 Köln, Tel.: +49 221 952 609 12, E-Mail: email@example.com). of your decision to revoke the contract by sending us an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail). If you wish, you may use the attached revocation form, but there is no requirement to do so.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (except any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at least within 14 days from the day on which we received your notice of revocation of this contract. Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We may hold off completing your refund until we have received the merchandise back, or you have supplied us with proof that you have returned the merchandise, whichever occurs earlier.
You are obliged to return or hand over all merchandise to us without undue delay, but at least within 14 days from the day on which you gave us your notice of revocation of this contract.
The above requirement is deemed satisfied if you return the goods before expiry of the 14-day period. You are required to pay the return shipping costs.
You are only obliged to cover any depreciation in the value of merchandise if the depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the merchandise when examining its condition, properties and function.
Criteria for exclusion or expiry
1. The revocation right is not available for contracts
- for delivery of products, which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer;
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
2. The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
1. Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2.Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
3. Please note that the aforementioned points 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
Attn: Boxocolate – SevenShift GmbH- c/o Startplatz, Am Mediapark 50670 Köln, Tel.: +49 221 952 609 12, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— Name of customer(s)
— Address of customer(s)
—Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.